Granola Bar Recipe
Recently the participants of our day services architect program at BOSS worked on perfecting this recipe for Granola Bars! Featuring the new and amazing Kick Start Granola by the CommonFare Kitchen - these are peanut free, school friendly, easy & delicious!
Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
On the go oatmeal bars without any artificial ingredients. Where the recipe calls for rolled oats, we substituted the Kick Start Granola!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Additional Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 cups KICK START GRANOLA
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Grease an 8-inch square pan
- Mix oats, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl
- Whisk milk, eggs, canola oil, and vanilla together in a separate bowl.
- Stir egg mixture into the oat mixture until well combined.
- Let sit until floors blend, about 20 minutes.
- Spread oat mixture into the prepared pan
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, about 30 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting into 16 bars.